How to keep your feet sandal-ready
Let's face it. Things can get downright ugly when sandals are involved. All those entryways, open-toes and most often, sun, fun and sand are thrown into the mix. Here are a few tips to keep your feet sandal-friendly through the day!
- Throw in a pack of wet wipes in your man bag. Wipe your feet when you need to, dry it off with a towel and you're good to go!
- Dirt loves dead skin. Use a pumice stone regularly to get rid of your dead skin.
- Make sure you get a pedicure atleast once a month.
- When you're shopping, opt for sandals that have a higher foot bed. This raised bed prevents dirt from reaching your soles and toes.
- Choose materials that are easy and breezy. Leather, cork and rubber are great at absorbing sweat and will allow your skin to breathe.